- Turkey from the coup till the referendum 2017-04-12 What has made Erdogan so popular? What is at stake in the referendum? Jenny White and Paul Levin from SUITS analyse the current state of politics in Turkey.
- Dr. Isa Blumi at IAI in Bologna 2017-04-11 The IAI (Istituto Affari Internazionali) invited Sr. Lecturer Isa Blumi to speak at a conference entitled Regional (Dis)order in the Middle East: Historical Legacies and Current Shifts.
- Dr. Paul Levin at the Swedish Parliament 2017-04-06 Paul Levin gave a presentation on the state of politics in Turkey at an event entitled "Seminar on Turkey - what is happening and what does it mean?," held by the Swedish Advocacy Group for Human Rights in Turkey (SSKT).
- 01 May Deadline, SUITS visiting researcher programme
- 04 May Research Seminar: Trust and belonging in EU-Turkey relations
- 15 May Voice of the Muslim Brotherhood: Da’wa, Discourse and Political Communication
- 24 May Higher seminar: Presentation of dissertation plan
- 30 May Research Seminar: Borders, Migration and Politics