- Interview with SUITS director on situation in Turkey 2014-10-09 On 9 October 2014, SUITS Director Dr. Levin was interviewed by DN, one of Sweden’s biggest daily newspapers, on the situation in Turkey, where violent protests from the Kurdish minority has led to the deaths of fourteen people.
- SUITS researchers at ECPR General Conference 2014-10-09 SUITS director Dr Paul T. Levin recently chaired a panel entitled The Europeanisation of Turkey: Transforming or Empowering Actors, Interests, and Institutions? during the ECPR General Conference in Glasgow that took place 3-6 September 2014.
- SUITS business event well attended 2014-10-09 In September 2014, SUITS held a joint half-day seminar in Stockholm, together with Business Sweden and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, entitled Turkey – Opportunities And Risks On The Road Ahead. The event was aimed at helping Swedish companies in making assessments of the Turkish market by highlighting both the challenges and the opportunities that Turkey offers.
- 21 Oct Workshop: Historical Connections Between Sweden and Turkey
- 04 Nov Hi-tech Entrepreneurship in Sweden & Turkey – Opportunities and Challenges
- 11 Nov Higher Seminar: Unethical Politics, Japan’s nuclear technology exports to Turkey & protest networks
- 25 Nov Högre seminarium: Mänskliga rättigheter i de nya arabiska konstitutionerna
- 30 Nov Contemporary Turkey Studies - Postdoctoral Research Scholarship in Lund
- 16 Dec Higher Seminar: Europeanization and the Turkish Case