- Business seminar: Turkey – Opportunities And Risks On The Road Ahead 2014-09-16 In September 2014, SUITS held a joint half-day seminar in Stockholm, together with Business Sweden and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs. The event was aimed at supporting Swedish companies' in their assessments of the Turkish market by highlighting both the challenges and the opportunities that Turkey offers.
- Higher Seminar: The AKP and the Uncertain Path of Turkish Democracy 2014-09-04 SUITS held a higher seminar on 2 September with Prof. Ziya Önis Professor of International Relations, Koc University Istanbul.
- Jenny White on coffee, camaraderie and the cultural logic of factionalism 2014-07-04 Professor Jenny White has spent the academic year 2013-14 in Stockholm working on an intimate history of Turkey’s 1970s quasi-civil war. In a new article she takes stock of her time in Stockholm and reflects on the roots of contemporary Turkish society.
- 23 Sep Higher Seminar: Alevis in Turkey
- 21 Oct Higher Seminar: Historical Connections Between Sweden and Turkey
- 11 Nov Higher Seminar: Unethical Politics, Japan’s nuclear technology exports to Turkey & protest networks
- 25 Nov Higher Seminar: theme to be decided
- 16 Dec Higher Seminar: Europeanization and the Turkish Case