- Diğdem Soyaltın looks at the 2014 EU Progress Turkey Report 2014-10-22 The current President Erdoğan has previously declared 2014 to be the "Year of the European Union". However, according to SUITS post doctoral researcher Diğdem Soyaltın the 2014 EU report raises serious concerns with regard to fundamental freedoms and rule of law in Turkey.
- Interview with SUITS director on situation in Turkey 2014-10-09 On 9 October 2014, SUITS Director Dr. Levin was interviewed by DN, one of Sweden’s biggest daily newspapers, on the situation in Turkey, where violent protests from the Kurdish minority has led to the deaths of fourteen people.
- SUITS researchers at ECPR General Conference 2014-10-09 SUITS director Dr Paul T. Levin recently chaired a panel entitled The Europeanisation of Turkey: Transforming or Empowering Actors, Interests, and Institutions? during the ECPR General Conference in Glasgow that took place 3-6 September 2014.
- 04 Nov Hi-tech Entrepreneurship in Sweden & Turkey – Opportunities and Challenges
- 11 Nov Higher Seminar: Unethical Politics, Japan’s nuclear technology exports to Turkey & protest networks
- 25 Nov Högre seminarium: Mänskliga rättigheter i de nya arabiska konstitutionerna
- 30 Nov Contemporary Turkey Studies - Postdoctoral Research Scholarship in Lund
- 16 Dec Higher Seminar: Europeanization and the Turkish Case